As you may have noticed, white is the color of spring and summer (as well as for fall). I guess you’ve read about this a couple of times and are now familiar with tons of ways on wearing white. That’s why the main purpose of this week’s posts is to share with you some quick ideas on how to combine this trending color with other spring-summer trends.
- Shoes – White shoes are a must for the season. I love the chunky ones but the pointy-low-heel shoes are so IN.
- Maxi-Dress – Ideal for those summer days. Add a headband like those in Dolce & Gabbana‘s spring-summer ’13 collection
- Sleek skirt – Pair it with a peplum or ruffled blouse and you have the perfect outfit for the office.
- LWD – Add some gold and silver jewelry to your Little White Dress to create a minimalistic look.
- The Short Suit – Wear your blazer as a cape (as in the photo) if the weather’s too hot, it will give your outfit that elegant lady-like look.
What I wear:
– Round Shades: Juicy Couture
– Blazer: H&M
– Floral Blouse: Forever 21
– Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
– Accessories: Manilah Statement Jewelry
– Shoes: Kenneth Cole